Sunday, March 05, 2006

Beginning Blog (Bloggers Beware)

This is a test of the Emergency Blogcast System...beeeeeeeeeep........................

A number of individuals have asked me if I blog and my response has been. I do not have the time. Okay well folx. I found the time. Today's blog will simply be a notice to the world of bloggers. I want to put you on notice. The writer is here. I love responses. Hit me up and let me know if you are feeling my blogs (Whenever I finally decide to share my address with some people). Here is something to get to know me by:


His.toy.rec.to.me

My mind was blown
When as an infant the seed was sewn
To take Tonka trucks and push Barbie away
I was blue collar and she was easy bake oven
Baking brownies
Playing dress up at tea parties
Sitting with her legs crossed
I was Joe
She was Jane
I was Larry
She was Linda
I was a King to her princess with a my little pony
Inferior to my black stallion
Call me stud because
My five-card draw was the bridge to her pitty pat
Clean your plate boy so you can get big and strong
But stop eating so many princesses
In this society a woman should never be fat
Scrapes and scars made boys stars
While stitches were stripes earned from the cracks of concrete
Suck it up don't cry because a man knows how to fight back those tears
They can burn running down a face
Leaving irremovable stains
But emotions of the little woman were embraced
Baby it's okay to cry on Daddy's shoulder
It's big and strong
All the time little boys were being socialized
They gained a limited view on the girl's role
Takin big wheels and driving over cabbage patches made for girls by some man named Xavier
My behavior was taught to be that of a savior
Looking like Tarzan saving Jane when I pounded my chest
Had to be stronger than the rest

Until today……………
I sit here…….
With this beer……
Looking at women in a Victoria Catalog…..
Embracing the term dog
Not giving a sh*t
Cuz I am here for one reason and one reason only…..
To get mine…
So if she's fine
She's a dime
Damn what she got to say
Damn if she wants me to be sensitive
And damn my son cuz he's gone be a man
Just like daddy is
So ask that man that for years has not given birth to tears
Never shows his fears
Calls homosexuals queers
Starts his letters with To Whom It May Concern instead of Dears
Gets annoyed when women are his peers
It began in the early years
From taking Tonka trucks and crashing into Barbie
That was his.toy.rec.too.me


-Peace-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home