Monday, March 06, 2006

How Come

How come I never brag about myself
How come I was taught to be humble
How come I sometimes want to let people know what I am doing
How come I am a 26 year black male
How come I am close to commanding a lot of cake
How come I own a web and graphic design company
How come I just became the vice-president of operations for a Media Company that has the potential to become a small cap in a couple years
How come it is a parternship between my business and thiers
How come VP at 26
How come Damn!
How it feels wierd seeing these words
How come all of this and my passion is still writing
How come Urban Preafterlife is my novel
How come I get excited thinking about it
How come I have been working on it for 4 years
How come the last year I have been serious about it though
How come I have done all this yet
How come I have no woman that I am serious about in my life
How come I am an attractive guy
How come "No for real. I am attractive."
How come I get women all the time but
How come something has just been missing
How come there was one but...............
How come I ............................................
How come impossible............................
How come I wish I had .....................................nevamind
How come I am so confident in myself
How come it is a quiet confidence
How come I do not get intimidated
How come I seek knowledge religiously
How come I love Hip-Hop
How come I have only met a few people that love it as me
How come I spend so much time on a computer
How come they love the prose
How come the pen spills what I feel cuz what I feel is real and what is real is what my pen spills
How come I have learned so much about myself over the past 6 months
How come "how come"
How come?

1 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come you edited your How come?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home