Thursday, March 23, 2006

The ?est.shuns

Who am I to think that I know when a person should pass from this plane?
What am I going to be doin in 25 years?
Where will I be living in 2 years?
When do I get to a point in which I am satisfied with myself?
How do I find directions to that place where my soul match may be dwelling?
Why am I not one of those guys who is afraid to pull over and ask for directions?
Who do I ask though?
What is the purpose of being a male in today's day and age?
Where is my biological father at today?
When do I stop asking ?est.shuns and start giving answers.
How do I shake my desire for revenge?
Why do I tend to over analyze things?
Who am I to be angry at some dudes that are doing the same thing that I have done before?
What is the purpose of having a gift if no one sees it?
Where did my boy go?
When do we start our awakening process?
How old would I be if I did not know when I was born?
Why does my writer's block run in cycles?
Who is the best if there is always someone better?
What is a ?est.shun that has no answer?
Where is Tiffany, Cool, D-Rose,Bobby, Ramone, Candyman, Pick, Sterling, B-Ash and now C-Murder?
When do I stop over analyzing every little detail of things?
How come I am off-center right now?
Why do I feel pain but no moisture from my ducts?

Bonus Question: If I can not take material posesstions with me to the afterlife. Why not enjoy them now?

2 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garrick I have always loved how you say it the right way. Now I love how you ask it. Why is that?

 
At 3/30/2006 6:58 PM, Blogger Words.worth said...

is that who I think it is? I do not know you tell me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home