Sunday, December 24, 2006

Self Re.Gaurd (excerpt)

I hide my inhibitions in the encouragements of people
Who secretly suffer from the same bouts of self-doubt

I work on increasing my value of self through
Increases in my mental wealth with
Mental health I vow to vaccinate of the worries
That cause me to question abilities of self that allow me to
Be me...
Mirror reflections reveal imperfections that I refuse to no longer deny
Shattering these mirrors' glasses
Breaking this false image I used to sing for the masses
In search of approval through the power of fitting in
Like circular pegs forced into squared holes
A simple equation of self truth since youth
Knowing who I am yet still forcing self to deny
From this point forward
I am being me
No longer allowing self-conviction
To take a back seat to the contradictions
Of things like
Material possestions
Inhibiting personal social progression
That cause mental reflections
That begin with questions
That begin with three letter words with one syllable
And sounds like the letter Y

5 Comments:

At 12/30/2006 5:54 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I like this piece.

 
At 2/09/2007 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

 
At 2/09/2007 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

konica minolta digital camera


camera casio digital slim



casio slim digital camera


camera digital underwater

 
At 2/13/2007 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

I need help with my crappy computer! It is always freezing when i open IE and going to MSN? What do you think?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

Bye, - Shelia! 



how I make money with paid surveys

 
At 7/16/2010 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

learn about our interesting site -

[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-tramadol-tramadol] tramadol dogs [/url]

http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-tramadol-tramadol
[url=http://www.young-dro.com/profiles/blogs/buy-cheap-tramadol-tramadol] tramadol 180 [/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home