Friday, April 21, 2006

Sight At First Love

I hide my love poems in her smiles
There must be a special place inside her womb where love is
grown
Her love is the sidewalk where little girls draw hop scotch boards with red, black and green chalk while other girls talk with the rhythm of double dutch rope
The ropes swing in the same direction of her mind
as she uses the sun to navigate her love sign
Born with the sight of a blind man and the wisdom of 100
generations of great-grandmothers the moon is a sign of woman hood
Shooting rounds of truth with a freedom flavored tongue
no wonder she leaves them sprung
hanging on to her every curve
As our bodies make sharp turns
My heart burns
And burns
And yearns for more
Trying to find a way to touch her perfect body with my mind
Trying to find a way to touch her naked body with my mind
Feeling the blood rush from head to spine to feet
To meet each other at the same time
I came the same way I came
I met her the same day I met myself
Have you ever met yourself through another person?
How could people claim love but don't love self first?
She looked in the mirror and saw the universe look back
I wonder if she knows that she glows behind the sun
I wonder if she knows I know no better love than a love between two different people that think the same
Baby I want to kiss you until Jesus comes back
and tells the world that God is black and heaven is black and love is black
and we are the love we search for
and we are the God that we search for
and we are the wealth that we search for
and we are the reason why we sing and you are the reason why I dream
and I want to make
you scream to the top and bottom of your lungs
and I want you to come the same way you came and I want to come the same way I came
and I want us to come together and change the weather and change never into forever
and change the projects into pyramids and change men into gods
and the women into godesses and change excuses into fufilled
promises and change the
mentality of our people
While I hide my love poems in her smile
and each time
she smiles you see my love
and each time you see her you see me and we see each other through the minds of each other
and I see through her eyes and she looks through my eyes and we
find each other in each other
and together we find a way to come together and we find a way to cum together and
we find a way to find forever and we find a way to find the
place in our
minds where we come together as we cum together
The universe is her orgasm
The universe is my orgasm
and we cum together
and find each other as we come together in each other...............
......Only if I could first find myself

6 Comments:

At 4/21/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger glory said...

mmmmmm.....

 
At 4/24/2006 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

giving me chills among other things Garrick

 
At 4/24/2006 5:04 PM, Blogger Words.worth said...

LOL BB you wylin

 
At 5/01/2006 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that poem. It's hot. I wonder where you got the idea from. lol

 
At 6/23/2006 3:36 PM, Blogger AnaGina said...

You just keep peeling off layers...

 
At 9/28/2006 7:19 PM, Blogger Words.worth said...

Houston Poet Equality. Classic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home